The Chosen – Dallas and Amanda React to Chosen Hate

Feb. 23, 2022

The Chosen 1.53M subscribers

We love hearing from you, and 95% of the responses we get are positive…but that remaining 5% can really leave us scratching our heads. We don’t take it too seriously, but, on occasion, there’s a few we just have share. Enjoy. Watch The Chosen on our free app: https://thechosen.tv/app Wear The Chosen and go deeper with our study materials: https://thechosengifts.com#BingeJesus by subscribing to our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/thechosense…

Watch More! Watch the Season Two trailer https://youtu.be/8tZ7cg4D_z8

Steve Martin

STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS My good wife Laurie and I (married 45 years), founded Love For His People Ministry in 2010. This work gives love and support to our friends in Israel and other nations with friendship and humanitarian aid. Through social media, Steve's messages, and our Ahava Adventures trips to Israel, it is a growing, effective organization. Steve has also authored and published 36 books. We live in the Charlotte, NC area and have four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids. Ahava and shalom with blessings on ye head!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *