Jan. 25, 2021 Chris Yoon 186K subscribers

I wrestled with God again and He showed me what’s happening with the people around us #propheticsharing

Steve Martin

STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS My good wife Laurie and I (43 years in October 2020!), through the ministry of Love For His People we founded in 2010, give love and support for our friends in Israel and in other nations with friendship, humanitarian aid, and social media support, along with Steve's NOW THINK ON THIS messages, and our Ahava Adventures annual trips to Israel. Steve has also authored and published 31 books. We live in the Charlotte, NC area, along with four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids.

3 thoughts on “Last night I asked the Lord to speak to me in a dream and He answered – Chris Yoon

• January 25, 2021 at 4:52 pm

Chris,
    Beautiful message today. Thank you so much for sharing.
    Lesli

• January 25, 2021 at 8:07 pm

Hi Chris,
    I’ve experienced a miraculous healing and I saw a “sign” of wonder last week. It was a square of daylight/God’s fire/ glory at 3 am-in the dark. Reminded me of pillar of fire in the wilderness and how the Hebrews were in daylight while the Egyptians were in darkness. But I will tell you it was not what I had asked God for. He didn’t “come through” in the way I wanted. I felt abandoned. But then He did “show up” and it was something I’ll never forget-but it was amazing and awe-inspiring. (There’s a lot more but that’s the main point)Since then, I’ve been rebuked, ignored, and patronized on a small scale by other Believers. So, I can’t imagine what it’s like for you; but I think it’s a lonely place to be. Elijah struggled too. Go read Elijah’s story with the prophets of Baal-and be sure to read the part after; the part where he runs to the desert. I found it oddly encouraging; and hope you will too. (hint-pay attention to the tree.;). I’ll keep praying for you; I’ve been greatly encouraged by you. 😉

• January 25, 2021 at 9:32 pm

Great message Chris. I have been lead to the same point. We are going to see aw inspiring things but all in His time. The Lord keeps speaking to me about when he brought his people out of Egypt(WORLD) and provided for them in the Wilderness. Nehemia 9 is a scripture the Lord keeps taking me to.
    Many blessings