1 prophecy God gave me passed yesterday, 2 remain that WILL PASS – Chris Yoon

Jan. 21, 2021 Chris Yoon 186K subscribers

God is working in ways unimaginable, you just can’t see it #propheticsharing

Steve Martin

STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS My good wife Laurie and I (43 years in October 2020!), through the ministry of Love For His People we founded in 2010, give love and support for our friends in Israel and in other nations with friendship, humanitarian aid, and social media support, along with Steve's NOW THINK ON THIS messages, and our Ahava Adventures annual trips to Israel. Steve has also authored and published 31 books. We live in the Charlotte, NC area, along with four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids.

7 thoughts on “1 prophecy God gave me passed yesterday, 2 remain that WILL PASS – Chris Yoon

• January 21, 2021 at 5:21 pm

The day of the inauguration I was watching AmericasVoice when suddenly the TV screen went black then a station photo appeared briefly. Then a new report was on screen but he obviously didn’t know . He was visably stressed wiping his face repeadly as they put his mic on him when suddenly several rounds high powered shots were fired in the background ( studio a block from Federal Building ) he was attempting to get himself ready to go on air . Then he started counting and was on . Nothing was said about what just happened. The shots were so loud my husband came running from the kitchen! Something definitely happened . Or I’m in the twilight zone.

• January 22, 2021 at 11:30 am

Thank you Chris. Your words ease my heart and reaffirm God will help us. Bless you. I will pray for you and our nation.

• January 21, 2021 at 10:08 pm

Chris,
    We are praying for you and for this nation. Many are still standing strong, continuing in prayer, & will eagerly wait on the hand of the Lord. You are doing what God has told you to do & that will always come with some ridicule. No worries! God has got this! Blessings!

• January 21, 2021 at 11:47 pm

I’m so happy that I found Chris! Thank you for your obedience to God. Thank you for your words. Thank you 🙏🏻

• January 22, 2021 at 11:01 am

God Bless you Chris. You have been very encouraging to me. God is not done with President Trump or our nation. Keep up the good work!!!!

• January 24, 2021 at 8:44 am

WOW! I will dance for joy if true, hope you didn’t just smoke some bad weed 🙂