Jan. 12, 2021 117K subscribers

People are going to jail, may the glory of God be known through what is going to happen this week and beyond. #propheticsharing

Steve Martin

STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS My good wife Laurie and I (43 years in October 2020!), through the ministry of Love For His People we founded in 2010, give love and support for our friends in Israel and in other nations with friendship, humanitarian aid, and social media support, along with Steve's NOW THINK ON THIS messages, and our Ahava Adventures annual trips to Israel. Steve has also authored and published 31 books. We live in the Charlotte, NC area, along with four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids.

8 thoughts on “Last night God answered me in a dream about ARRESTS going on RIGHT NOW – Chris Yoon

• January 13, 2021 at 9:06 pm

I’m very grateful for your ministry and that I found you on YouTube in the past couple of weeks.

• January 14, 2021 at 12:41 pm

Praying for you! Speak with the Fear of God! We are a prophetic family and understand the challenges! Speak and do not be silent!

• January 14, 2021 at 6:40 pm

Chris,
    If you are getting attack for what you believe, you must be right on target. Even though I am not prophetic, I am drawn to prophecy that I feel is within the sprit/will of God. Sometimes it is hard to stay upbeat and positive with all the wickedness that is imbedded in the nation. I have to remember that God founded this nation, gave us the Bible and Constitution to govern by. We the people and Church have forgotten what a wonderful gift God has given us beside the our greatest gift Jesus Christ. Your visions helps me stay founded in that God still loves the church and America and wants us to victorious. Your not alone! Stay true to God, His word and His Devine leadership and we will celebrate the victory with all the other saints. Thank you for yielding to God’s calling.

• January 14, 2021 at 7:18 pm

May God bless you so much! You have encouraged our whole family so much ❤️

• January 14, 2021 at 8:19 pm

Back channels have discovered the may sayers are actually thousands of bots/AI!!! Which means you’re doing just fine and more people believe you than don’t. Trust me when I say the “heat” are not even real people!!! God is good and I believe in you and your movement!!! I have faith in you and God! I know it sounds weird but it’s literally an AI program making comments to make you think people don’t like what you’re saying. So preach!!!

• January 14, 2021 at 8:39 pm

Back channels have discovered the nay sayers are actually thousands of bots/AI!!! Which means you’re doing just fine and more people believe you than don’t. Trust me when I say the “heat” are not even real people!!! God is good and I believe in you and your movement!!! I have faith in you and God! I know it sounds weird but it’s literally an AI program making comments to make you think people don’t like what you’re saying. So preach!!!

• January 15, 2021 at 10:53 am

Hanging with you..keep bringing God’s words to His people…
    The heat you are getting are not real people…

• January 17, 2021 at 4:20 pm

There is arrest every day. Maybe you should clean your antennas