Time for a Severe Shaking —Give Him 15: Daily Prayers with Dutch Sheets

Nov. 23, 2020 Dutch Sheets 71.1K subscribers

Join me each day as we pray for our nation until the election crisis has resolved. I’ll be reading the daily Give Him 15, making comments, and then we will pray together. Let’s Appeal to Heaven for America. Give Him 15 Website: www.givehim15.com

Steve Martin

STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS My good wife Laurie and I (43 years in October 2020!), through the ministry of Love For His People we founded in 2010, give love and support for our friends in Israel and in other nations with friendship, humanitarian aid, and social media support, along with Steve's NOW THINK ON THIS messages, and our Ahava Adventures annual trips to Israel. Steve has also authored and published 31 books. We live in the Charlotte, NC area, along with four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids.

6 thoughts on “Time for a Severe Shaking —Give Him 15: Daily Prayers with Dutch Sheets

• November 23, 2020 at 7:35 pm

How can I get Give Him 15 in my emails? I have it on my phone already.

• November 27, 2020 at 6:31 pm

Go to http://www.givehim15.com and when the website comes up scroll down to the bottom where there is a box that says, “Pray With Us”. Fill out your name and email address and submit.

• December 2, 2020 at 2:12 pm

Your app has been most helpful in directing my prayers for this great country. Thank you for giving us directions in this critical time. God’s peace to you and your family.

• January 14, 2021 at 8:25 am

Help! Today, Jan 14, 2021; I am facing bankruptcy.

I have been a single parent of two sons for 41 years. I have survived, barely in Fort St John BC, (the New Frontier).

As a single parent I only ever wanted employment to enable me to raise my sons, get High School and Unniversity.

No such luck in Fort St John BC. Fact is I have been made to survive on six hundred dollars per month.

Yup! Can you do it???

I am demanding at this time a Financial blessing for just me, Michale (MARY) Boulton.

I have given to the Catholic Church to NO prosperity for me. SO: I am in the process of filing for Bankruptcy, in Jesus Holy Name.

At the age 0f 68 & 69 I have NOT qualified for any Gov. assistance money except, ( two payments of $500.00 dollars each) which does not even last one week.

So how do I share that? I DO NOT OWN A vehicle, house. I have a bed, a small TV, some clothing and some kitchen items and one puppy.

I gave the other puppy away.

SO: I can only PRAY for you. ( The Catholic Church in Fort St John said, “The money is spent; BUT; we will pray for you.)
    LOL!

Michale (Inaccurately named MARY by my snake sister).

• March 6, 2021 at 1:00 pm

I have learned so much from your podcast. You teach me to view our national situation in a spiritual way giving me hope. I think we can be angry with sin but not to let it overflow in my daily life. You are helping me to let go of that anger and focus on The Lord and strengthening my spiritual dependency on Jesus. It is good to be informed what the government is doing and be a responsible citizen to take action to our representatives when necessary. But God is ultimately in control of our world. His Spirit is indeed touching the lives of the American people and i believe with you that revival is coming. I don’t think of it as now but then realize that His Spirit is working in peoples lives and will be visible in due time. Again Hope!!
    Thank you for your insights and faithfulness to The Lord in His service to us the people
    May the Lord continue to bless you, strengthen you, and grant you his protective right hand,