Urgent 2020 Election Prophetic Alert – Jeremiah Johnson

Nov. 4, 2020

Dear Friends,
As many of you know, there has been a chorus of mature and tested prophets in America with a proven track record that have predicted Donald J. Trump would be re-elected President of the United States.

I am one of them.
However, we are now watching news unfold today that is saying otherwise. In fact, I believe Joe Biden will soon pre-maturely announce that he is the next President of the United States. Chaos will ensue.
Either a lying spirit has filled the mouths of numerous trusted prophetic voices in America or Donald J. Trump really has won the Presidency and we are witnessing a diabolical and evil plan unfold to steal the Election. I believe with all my heart that the latter is true.
You read that correctly.
Donald J. Trump won the 2020 election last night and the chorus of prophets who saw into the future and prophesied it were ACCURATE.

They should not apologize. In fact, in the coming weeks many of them will be harassed and slandered. It will be nothing more than a Satanic attack to rattle them and challenge the faith of the people of God.
I’m prophetically warning you: This is the hour to fast, pray, and stand in agreement with what the prophets have accurately prophesied: Donald J. Trump will win re-election.
You must understand… China, Big Tech including Fox News, and Social Media Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are all in on this demonic agenda to steal the 2020 Election from Donald Trump.

I cannot even publish this online for fear our ministry will be censored once again. These media outlets are the modern day false prophets of Baal. They are shouting, mocking, deceiving, and taunting the people of God.
On Election Night, when they realized President Trump would be declared the winner, they systematically began to stop counting ballots and started their election fraud.

They refused to be honest with the American people and Donald Trump was right all along. They declared war on the church in Arizona.

Perhaps, the real truth is that President Trump is becoming WAY MORE prophetic than most of the American Church ever has and will be. He is the one who has constantly been warning us that this exactly what was going to happen.
To be more blunt: Civil War was declared last night on American soil. The battle is going to be fierce in the days ahead but I am confident that truth will prevail and massive scandals are about to be exposed.

We are in a Daniel 9 moment where the future is seen, but yet participation is required to see it’s fulfillment.
For all the prayer and fasting the Church has engaged in so far for this election and the days we are living in, what we choose to do over the next two weeks could be the most significant in American history.
My appeal to you as the reader is simple: Refuse to be the victim of fraud and deception and stand with Donald J. Trump. Do not give in to fear but rather stand in faith and believe what the prophets have spoken. You will prosper. (2 Chronicles 20:20)
All eyes fixed on Jesus Christ,
Jeremiah Johnson

Jeremiah Johnson Ministries, 952 Copperfield Blvd NE, Concord, NC 28025, United States

Steve Martin

STEVE & LAURIE MARTIN - LOVE FOR HIS PEOPLE FOUNDERS My good wife Laurie and I (43 years in October 2020!), through the ministry of Love For His People we founded in 2010, give love and support for our friends in Israel and in other nations with friendship, humanitarian aid, and social media support, along with Steve's NOW THINK ON THIS messages, and our Ahava Adventures annual trips to Israel. Steve has also authored and published 31 books. We live in the Charlotte, NC area, along with four adult children, spouses, and eight grandkids.

4 thoughts on “Urgent 2020 Election Prophetic Alert – Jeremiah Johnson

• November 6, 2020 at 6:02 am

This man is no more a prophet then my dog Rosie. He is just out to profit.

• November 9, 2020 at 11:42 pm

How is it that men and women of God who claim to love the Lord and truth, can themselves peddle this nonsense about, “systematically stopping counting ballots” and voter fraud.? Let me see if I have this right: in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin and Nevada–five different states with five different sets of voter laws and regulations, spread out over thousands of miles–there was widespread and highly coordinated voter fraud in the tens of thousands of votes, perhaps as high as 100,000 total votes. Interestingly, we are being asked to wait until the count is finished in Arizona before declaring voter fraud, just in case Trump accidentally wins there. Moreover, in some of these states, Republicans actually picked up House seats in down ballot races. So, whoever was coordinating this fraud did a pretty lousy job by penciling in Trump’s name on the Presidential portion of the ballot, but a Republican House member’s name on the other part of the same ballot. GIVE ME A BREAK. Please, stop making weak, unsubstantiated claims that aren’t supported by any facts.

• December 2, 2020 at 12:26 pm

I am so glad Jeremiah Johnson has written an open letter to America, the Church, and the world regarding the fact that we are in an ideological and spiritual Civil War today, between good and evil.

I have written about this for years in my various writings. I update my book, “President Donald John Trump, Traitor or Savior of America?” with a quote from Jeremiah’s letter.

God’s true prophetic voices never write, speak, or do anything for their sole personal gain. We are simply servants of the Most High God, charged with delivering the words and revelations of God to the people. For us, we must be far more concerned with pleasing God than people.

In my latest vision, I saw bureaucratic rats fleeing Washington, DC, then empty streets, then a red wave of God’s people replacing the fleeing rats. I watched as the mainstream news media’s transmitting tower fell because no one believed them anymore. Then I watched as people were led down the Capital building steps in handcuffs. I watched as Hollywood was partially destroyed, liberals being replaced by God’s conservatives. Finally, I watched as Liberal political activists, such as George Soros’ money evaporated, which could not be stopped.

I tell or remind you of three things. First, God’s Trump Train is NOT Donald Trump’s train. It is God’s train. All Americans are aboard, which no man can stop despite their best efforts and noises they make. Jesus Christ runs the train engine of the Holy Spirit, pulling this, God’s train of destiny for America. Second, do not despair. God is NOT shocked and will not be mocked by anything that is or is not happening today. Third, God IS working His plan, exposing all the evil deeds and evildoers across America and the world. They are already snared in God’s trap, without them YET knowing it. But, they and everyone will know in God’s due time, when they least expect it.

As I have written in my book, “America, Democracy Teetering on Socialism,” Nancy Pelosi’s house of cards will fall around her feet in a day.

To all of this, I do four things. First, I deliver the word of God to you, the American people, and God’s church. Second, I pray into it that it will happen, in partnership with God and His holy angels. Third, I admonish you Not to lose heart or faith in God, His holy prophets, “God’s destiny for America and her people which does not include….” Finally, pray into it and partner with God in all that you say and do, too, in a manner that truly honors and glorifies God.

Marvin Lee Adkins