March 19, 2020 Indira Persad, Charlotte, North Carolina USA
A few weeks ago I was praying about the coronavirus and asked Father what were His thoughts. Just as I was falling asleep I heard audibly the Lord say “Mark 11”.
I had immediately started reading it. My eyes read each word “very slowly in syncopation”. It was as if my eyes were His eyes. There is so much in this chapter.
As you read, it starts off with what we call Palm Sunday. Here are some points I want to give you.
1. Jesus went into the temple and looked around. The word says the event tide was about to change. We, as being “worldwide,” are being examined, as if we are His.
2. The fig tree was in “leaf”. It should have had fruit on it, even though it was out of season. Jesus is longing for His bride. We need to be ready.
(The church is pretending what we are not. No fruit. The church has lost her 1st love. Of course, there is also a remnant.
3. So after He looked around He decided to take out what He did not want in His Father’s “house of prayer for all nations” They were literally capitalizing on people’s fear and overpricing the sacrifice animals for Passover. Thank God Jesus is the only sacrificial Lamb. He will do what is necessary to honor His Father. We yield and give Him permission to do so in us.
4. He explained the parable of the fig tree. Starting with “Have Faith in God” and then speaking to the mountain without a doubt in our hearts. It will go into the sea.
5. Forgive. While we are praying we need to forgive others. This goes back to asking the Holy Spirit to examine our hearts. I thought of China and our need to forgive the ones who knew about this virus and hid it. They want full world dominance.
6. Jesus has all authority and He has given us that in His name. He showed us that we too have authority and how to then pray.
While I was reading the 4th point, the Holy Spirit reminded me about what lives in the sea that only God controls. As with Leviathan, which is among other things, twisting of words.
I thought of the media. I thought of the virus itself, its twisting and reshaping. This is why it’s been so difficult to get a vaccine.
We need to have faith with no doubt to command this to go into the sea and ask God to control it.
Indira Persad has been on staff at several churches and ministries, including Derek Prince Ministries, All Nations Church, Vision For Israel, and now MorningStar Fellowship with Rick Joyner, all in the Charlotte, NC area. Her prophetic gifting and heart to bring encouragement to men and women of all ages, including the next generation, has taken her to Israel, Trinidad and Tobago, and several states in the USA.
She is ordained minister, pastor, and conference speaker. Several times she has given prophetic ministry on radio program interviews, along with ministering with gifts of healing, prophetic song, and teaching. For over 40 years she has ministered out of open heavenly encounters from the Word of God.
She has also developed prophetic Oils by Design, producing anointing oil with an emphasis for faith with each bottle.
Indira resides in North Carolina with her husband, 3 children and 6 grandchildren. They attend Morningstar Fellowship Church in Ft. Mill, SC.
For speaking invitations, please contact her: email@example.com